Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Soviet Hockey Jersey, Radost FX, A Guy from Ukraine, Free Drinks, and More

One evening in Prague I went out with my roommates. I thought we were just going to somebody's apartment. I wore a Soviet hockey jersey. I was afraid of wearing it in public, because I was afraid of pissing people off. We ended up going to a club, Radost FX. I had enough money to get in, but I could afford to buy drinks. There were some cute young gay guys there, but they were not interested in someone my age. I still enjoyed hanging out with my friends. A straight guy from Ukraine said he thought my shirt was great, and he bought me a drink. He introduced me to the club dj. Later he was very drunk, and he was buying drinks for a lot of people including me. On the walls they showed video of people in the club. There was someone with a camera, and I was one of the people he focused. I thought it was great to think my image would be seen on the walls at some time. I would love to go back to Radost FX. It is definite an awesome club. My Soviet hockey got me g  free drinks and the chance to have
Wwwmy image seen on the walls of a Prague club. The guy had a gay friend he wanted me to meet, but I could not afford to go back. I regret missing that chance, but at least I had that fun night. Oh yeah, our trip to the club was interesting, about eight of us piled into a cab. The driver was not too happy with that many people.
Another night I went out with friends to an archery bar. The targets were set up for archery. The bar tenders would serve you at your table or as you shot at the targets. I had not shot an arrow before, so I stuck to drinking the great Czech beer. Lots of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment