Sunday, October 5, 2014

What I find Attractive in a Man

The men to whom I am most strongly attracted are the ones who are comfortable with who they are and will let me be comfortable with who I am. I tend to be a submissive guy, but that does not mean that I want to be treated with disrespect. I like guys who will laugh with me but not at me. There are physical attributes that I find attractive, but for me to have a relationship it is what is is on the inside that is more important. I do want to be with someone who wants me to be faithful but not someone who is jealous. I am attracted to men who have tattoos and piercings. I am also attracted to hairy men. Men without body hair can also be very sexy. I like men in suits or leather or t-shirts and jeans. The age or race is not important to me. I like men who will tell me what to do as long as we have come to an agreement about that. I am not going to let someone I do not love and respect to do this. I will do this only if there is that I always have the right to say no. To be honest I have been a slut at times. I do not know how much I will write about this yet. At times the men I have been most attracted to are the ones who are willing to put their cocks in my mouth. That does not mean that I do not want a relationship with one man and to be faithful to him. I do want that. I still hope to find someone who will love me and accept all of my foibles. I would like to fall in love with a man and be able tomarry him. Recently the primary reason that I am not a slut is the lack of opportunity. That is true, but also a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment