Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Current Emotional and Physical State

I will go to see a physician on Tuesday. I will need to get a referral to see a neurologist. I am taking medication to control seizures that I started having at the beginning of the year. The medication has stopped the seizures, but I would prefer having a more natural way to do that. I have heard that marijuana has helped with that. I wish that marijuana would be legalized for medicinal and recreational uses. The ban has not done anyone any good.
Sometimes I get down because of money worries and other things. It seems like I have never had a real career, just sort of going from job to job. I would have thought that by this time I would have been able to form a relationship and settled down with one man. I am trying to write more. Posting some of my writings has helped to get my creative juices flowing. I guess I do too much self censoring. I need to focus more on what I think and feel instead of what I think people want to read. I have a tendency to want to hide my weaknesses. If I tell about my weaknesses and vulnerabilities it is not to get people to feel sorry for me. It does not do me any good to keep them bottled up. Getting them out in the open is a better way to deal with them. I may get back into writing poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment