Monday, October 27, 2014

More and more I am happy with who I am.

I am starting a new day after a good night's sleep. This is going to be a good day. I am not going to let anybody keep me from being who I am. I am going to be completely open and honest. I am not going to apologize to anybody for my thoughts and feelings. I am going to be true to my political and religious convictions. I am becoming clearer in my mind about those things. Sometimes it scares me that I may scare away friends with my views, but in the long run I feel better if I do what I believe. I cannot live my life to please others. I am the one that I spend all of my time with,and I have to be happy with myself. I do not consider myself to be a citizen of this country. I am a citizen of thia planet. That is completely the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment