Sunday, October 12, 2014

Musings on octipus rex other posts and cod liver

I had not looked at what I had written of octipus rex in years. It is not as bad as I had thought. I hope everyone is enjoying it. Some of the characters are inspired in part by people I knew and contains aspects of my own personality. I mention places where I have been. I think you can tell the parts that are not based at all on reality. I did have fun writing it, and I do need to get back into creative writing. If anybody has any ideas as to what should be with octipus rex input would be appreciated. I still remember some of the things I had in mind for what would happen after the end of the fragment I am posting here.
I will try to vary the themes of my posts that are not my old writings. I have just been writing about things that are interesting and/or important to me.
I wish I could find some cod livers.I had a can of those in Prague, and I loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment