Saturday, October 4, 2014

Creative Profanity

I am thinking of starting to swear in other languages more. It can be fun to see confused looks on people's faces. I started a new temp job where there are a lot of people who speak Spanish, so I will choose other languages. "Kurva" or "kurwa" is a handy word. Kurva is used in several languages. It might be fun to mix languages. If people think I'm crazy or eccentric, that's all right, je m'en fous. If they think I'm an Arschloch, that's OK. I'll just give them one of my Professional Asshole business cards. The people who are most important to me accept me the way I am.
I will miss a couple of people from the job where I was working, but they know how to get in touch with me if they want to do so. If they do not get in touch with me then they were not real friends. To me it is not the number of friends that is important. I would rather have a few, loyal friends that I can trust than a large number of fair-weather friends.
If all things go as I hope, I will be able to move back to Lawrence, Kansas where I have true friends, and I can find good beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment