Friday, October 3, 2014

None of Us Is Free Until All Are Free

I would like to see an organization for the rights of all people. I know this covers a wide scope, but until all of us is free none of us is free. I know that has been said many times, but it is true. No one should be discriminated against because of religious belief or non belief, race, gender identification, sexual orientation, political views, etc... I have started making more of a stand against discriminatory remarks even with friends. All people have the right to express themselves in non hurtful ways.
We need to start taking better care of this planet we call home. Many people do not realize how much damage is being done by the big energy and oil companies. More action need to be done to protect this planet and all life on it.
I do not see myself as a citizen of one country but of the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment