Thursday, October 9, 2014

More about the reasons I want to go abroad

My main reason for is not political even though even though I am not happy with the political system here. I do not feel the need to talk further of the absence of a true liberal party and the role of money in elections at this time. I do need to need to learn more about the more recent histories of the countries I want to visit or possible move. My attraction is more to the people, languages and cultures. I think people miss out on the possibilities of connecting with people from other countries because of perceived differences between the countries. I cannot understand people who travel to other countries in order to change the people there in some way, religion, to teach a language, modernize, etc... If I go to another country I would want to be changed in some way. I do not mean that I would change who I am only that I would learn and grow. It would be nice to meet a man in Europe with whom I could have a healthy, albeit somewhat kinky, relationship. I have not had sex in Europe, and I would like to change that. On the other hand that would be a very nice side benefit, If I am only able to go to Europe for visits I would not want to return the United States the same as when I go abroad. My main concern about moving abroad would be in the realm of employment. Presently I do not feel confident enough in any of the languages to make a move there at this point. I will have to work on that. I would love to be able to brush up on the languages I have and learn enough of some others to be able to write in multiple languages.That would be a great life to me to be able to travel around the world and write in various languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment