Monday, October 13, 2014

octipus rex 9

(From Vaclav's Journal)
a few days ago several humans moved onto the thirteenth floor of the hotel nicholas. at first I was not at all pleased with this idea, but I think that I shall enjoy having them living here.
a few days ago i had been playing among the catnip and upon returning to my room I noticed that some things had been put in the room between my room and the corridor. I entered my room and saw a male human of medium height with brown hair and hazel eyes and glasses looking at the first volume of the theatre of Ionesco. I introduced myself and learned that his name is Herbert. while brewing tea we discussed the influence of the theatre of the absurd on the plays of Jose Triana.
we agreed to share books since he has some books that I do not have and I have many books that he does not have.
the next day when I went to play among the catnip I met a female human who introduced herself as Joy. she is shorter than Herbert and has long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. she was picking some catnip. she said that she had read that for cats catnip is a narcotic and that she wanted to find out what effect smoking the leaves would have on humans.
the next day when I was taking a copy of Cinco horas con Mario by Miguel Delibes to Francesca, the Empress of the Swans, I made the acquaintance of an interesting male human. he was wearing a strawberry-red vest, an orange t-shirt and a lime-green dance belt with the initials "P.S.K." in violet on the front. he is tall with black hair, a mustache and beautiful black eyes. he calls himself Andre-Richard.
today I met the last of the humans who have moved into the Hotel Nicholas. he is an uninteresting person who only said that his name is John. he is a short chap with short red hair and sparkling grey eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment