Sunday, October 19, 2014

octipus rex 27

(From Andre-Richard's Journal)

thomas has been living amongst us for approximately one month. the periods of time that he spends in his room after returning to the thirteenth floor from the university have become shorter. for some reason he only comes up to my tree house when we have dinner parties up here.
he still refuses to cook unless he can buy the food at a grocery store, on a regular basis this would be a waste of money, so he will cook only on special occasions. he says says that he is a very good cook, but I cannot see how anyone who refuses to experiment with kangaroo-rat meat can be a very good cook.
yesterday he fall asleep while correcting examination papers by the lake and he got very sunburned. his legs are as red as my reddest clothes. he will be wearing tennis shorts for a few days. he is fortunate to have nice-looking muscular legs, even if he does look like a lobster.
he avoids looking at me after I change clothes when I return from work. the only explanation that I can think of for this is that he must want to hide some feelings for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment