Sunday, October 26, 2014

octipus rex 30

(From Pierre Saint-Klein's Journal)

The time is coming for my Autumn collection. I am looking forward to spending time with Andre-Richard. He is more than a client and model to me. Not only is he intelligent with an amazing imagination he is also extremely sexy. His imagination shows in his writing and in bed. I also love his sarcastic sense of humour. He can be a bit egotistical, but that makes him a very good model on the runway. I like for the models in my shows to be self confident and unafraid of wearing skimpy outfits. I do not want all of my models to fit the norms set by the fashion industry. I want models who are not afraid of flaunting who they are. I want them to have a "fuck you" attitude.
I would like to have a show with Andre-Richard and his friends as models. From what he has been telling me about them they are the kind of people I like most. They combine open-mindedness, intelligence, good taste and a sense of adventure. I still have a hard time believing that the place where they can really be as Andre-Richard describes it. I hope one day to visit them there. Maybe some day I will be able to spend part of the year with him there.
I am not sure if I am ready to settle down with one man now, but if he ever asks me to marry him I would say yes. Maybe he would let me have the others on the side. We could always share.
I love it when he is here, and my bed always seems so empty when he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment