Wednesday, October 15, 2014

octipus rex 15 Updated

(From Andre-Richard's Journal)

this weekend I went paris to see pierre saint-klein. he had invited me to the opening of his new boutique there.
when I arrived at his apartment on rue de la glacière I was surprised by its simplicity. the living room was decorated totally in red and orange. pierre insisted that i stay in his apartment for the weekend, because I am his best customer.
after drinking some champagne we went to pierre's boutique on rue de rivoli. there was a large crowd of people waiting to enter the boutique. there was a woman with her hair dyed purple. she was wearing a red t-shirt and orange bermuda shorts and lime-green pumps with thirteen-centimetre spiked heels, on the on the back of the right shoulder of her t-shirt pierre's initials were embroidered in orange. I later learned that she is a model for the boutique.) I was impressed by the interior of the boutique, the walls are fluorescent orange, the carpet is tomato red and the ceiling is cucumber green. all of the mannequins are violet. pierre offered me a position as a model, but i explained to him that I could not leave my friends of the thirteenth floor of the hotel nicholas permanently. I am going to paris every three months to model his new designs in his fashion shows.
that evening pierre and I dined at maxim's.
saturday I modeled an outfit totally in scarlet, it consisted of a tuxedo jacket with tails, a vest, a ruffled t-shirt, jock strap (without "p.s.k.") and roman sandals. pierre gave me this outfit as payment for my modeling.
I bought outfits for joy, john, martin and herbert, for joy i bought a red, violet and green evening gown and blue pumps with thirteen-centimetre spiked heels. for john I dought an alligator-green t-shirt, lemon-yellow linen pants and a radish-green apron, for martin I bought an orange tuxedo, lime-green ruffled t-shirt and eggplant-purple bow tie, for herbert I bought a brick-red t-shirt, mustard-yellow work pants, violet belt and a watch with a sky-blue band. each of these outfits was designed specifically for the individual for whim it was purchased.
I ate lunch alonein the restaurant on the top of the centre de georges pompidou. there is such a lovely view of he city from this point.
pierre's boutique is already starting to attract a multitude of customers.
pierre and I dined again at maxim's.
we were planning to go to mass at notre-dame, but we both overslept. we went to a greek restaurant in the latin quarter and rushed to the aeroport, and I barely made it in time to catch my flight back home.
when I got back to my tree house I collapsed in my bed and slept for fourteen hours.

Note: the reason that we were able to make as many trips as we did was we spent very little money on food, we usually ate things that grow on the thirteenth floor of the Hotel Nicholas. The cities that we visited most frequently were Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, Quebec, Montreal, Milan, Rome, Prague, Warsaw, Łódź, Bratislava, Berlin, Odessa, Ljubjana and Saint Petersburg.

(There is a gap here. I will try to find the missing part. It is not much)
(Update: I found it. So it's complete, well as complete as an unfinished novel can be. I added some cities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment