Tuesday, October 14, 2014

octipus rex 11

(From Andre-Richard's Journal)

when I saw the interior of my tree house I fell in love with it. there are two arm chairs with violet upholstery, a bed on which I put my scarlet bed clothes, on orange carpet, lemon-yellow walls and ceiling, a transparent desk and chair and cucumber-green papier-mache dining table.
in order to move my things up to my tree house it was necessary to use a rope and pulley apparatus. after bringing up my clothes, linen, dressed, typewriter, paper and purple pens I noticed a dumbwaiter in the corner.
later that afternoon I went swimming in the lake, and a beautiful swan who introduced herself as francesca said that she thought it humourous that we humans have to flap our arms and legs in such a grandiose fashion when swimming.
while I was swimming john built a raft and started riding it in the lake. he fell off the raft. he does not know how to swim and he started yelling for help, I had started to swim toward him when we saw an alligator start to swim toward him. when we saw the alligator we started to panic, and the alligator said that he was going to rescue john. he told john to climb onto his back, they have rarely separated since.
once when I was talking with the alligator when John was not present I learned that his name is raymond and that he had always wanted a pet human.


(From Herbert's Journal)
evening
this was a typically long day of painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and painting lips on baby dolls and...the buzzer that buzzes when the day's work is over buzzed three minutes late, so i got home three minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment