Thursday, October 9, 2014

Utterly Twisted Character View from Another Character of Mine from a Role-Playing Game

(This was fun to write years ago, but I do not endorse the behavior. I just like having twisted characters in Role Playing Games. Just posted for shock value.

Channel No. 5

Though I do not remember it, I was told that as an infant, when I was teething, I would not be satisfied with a pacifier in my mouth,one had to be inserted anally as well.
I am one of a set of triplets. Our  parents read to us several sex manuals (bi, gay, straight, etc.) when we were learning to read. Our parents would chastise us if they thought we were not masturbating enough. One of our uncles was a mortician and the three of us would sometimes visit him at work. The three of us would sometimes play sexual games in the main morgue. The smell of death still turns me on, not that I would fuck a corpse.
We were taught to use several weapons, my favourite being a whip.
Early on I learned that one can be strongly affected by scents, with this knowledge I decided that my calling in life was to be an olfactory artist, after majoring in chemistry and art. I developed my art and at the same time I started working at a perfumery.
I was introduced to absinthe by some writers in college who were into early 20th century literature.
My brother and sister and I have been "married" for several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment