Saturday, October 11, 2014

octipus rex 2

(A Note from Vaclav to Aleksandr)

Herbert just let me read the letter that he just wrote to Martin. I will be glad when Martin returns and Herbert stops interrupting my reading to lament how lonely he is.
I keep telling Herbert that I am not anyone's pet, perhaps he feels intimidated by cats who are more intelligent than he is. humans all seem to be afraid of not being the most intelligent form of life.
Herbert claims the only reason for which I did not leave the room is the fights in the corridor. he did not consider giving the other reasons why I spend most of my time in my room, I do not think that he wants to admit that I still read. I would never let myself grow lazy physically or intellectually as he has done lately, also he did not mention the fact that I have a room to myself grow lazy physically or intellectually as he has done lately, also he did not mention the fact that I have a room to myself behind theirs; I can see no logical reason for this omission. I have never been able to figure out why Herbert has to be so precise about time. he probably sleeps seven hours and fifty-nine minutes each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment